123CEINC.com | 1.877.550.5808
In addition to contacting support, here is a list of our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Support phone numbers, methods, and tools are also listed below.
- Once I purchase - how long do I have to finish the course(s)?
Once you purchase your TREC CE or NMLS course(s), our system gives you 6 months to complete your courses. If you need additional time, simply call us for an extension. (Although: Make sure to complete your courses prior to your expiration date!)
- What types of payments do you accept?
We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express
- I'm taking an ONLINE course... is the whole course online?
Yes. You will take the entire course and testing (if required) online. (Testing is required on some courses due to regulatory requirements). You can start or stop the course at anytime, then pick up at a later time. The system has multiple back-up systems to remember your place in the course.
- I'm taking an ONLINE course and I'm locked out for answering a validation question incorrectly. What do I do?
Some regulatory agencies require validation questions to verify you as the student throughout the course. If you get locked out by accidentally answering a question wrong, our system will send you an email with instructions on how to unlock yourself. As with everything, sometimes emails do not go through. If this happens, please call or email customer support. The phone number and email are provided below. You can always start on your next course while waiting for the other course to get unlocked.
- I waited until the last minute to take my course(s) and I'm experiencing problems. What do I do?
We know our students are often busy, and work on courses late at night. Our staff monitors email requests and is available via phone 24 hours a day. We are open and available 365 days 24/7 and ALL holidays. Try calling or sending an email to customer support. (The email address is provided below)
- TREC CE Course Credit - How quickly is it sent to TREC?
We send TREC CE completion records to TREC electronically on a daily basis. Once it has been processed by TREC, the credit is in their system for renewal purposes, but may not be reflected on their website for 1-3 business days.
- TREC SAE Course Credit - How quickly is it sent to TREC?
When completing TREC prelicense or SAE courses, you will print your course completion certificate at the end of each course. You are required by TREC to send in a copy of each certificate when you renew. No schools report 30 Hour SAE completions to TREC.
- NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System) Course Credit - How quickly is it sent to NMLS?
When completing NMLS CE courses, your course completion will be processed (credit banked) with NMLS. While NMLS allows up to 7 days, we process credit within 1 business day as long as the NMLS systems are available, between the hours of 9am and 9pm central time.
- I have completed my ONLINE CE or NMLS course(s). Do I have to do anything else to get my credit?
No. As you complete each course, we submit your credit electronically to the regulatory agency (TREC or NMLS) and email you a confirmation.
- Is this course compatible with my browser?
Our TREC CE and NMLS courses provided by 123CE Inc have been tested and are compatible on the following browsers: (we prefer Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome).
||Smart Phones and Tablets
- I am not very good on the Computer... Can I do this?
Expertise is not required! Take time to read and listen carefully to the course and follow the instructions. If you experience any problems, call customer support for quick assistance. It's easy as 123!
- Am I able to access a course once I have completed it?
No. Once you have completed a course, you will no longer have access to the course, however, you can download a copy of the course materials from the previously completed courses tab.
Please verify the following minimum requirements.
- Computer - Obviously (iPad/Tablet Compatible)
- Speakers - online courses occasionally have sound
- Your own continuous Internet Connection - minimum 1.0 MBS recommended. Dial-up connection speeds may delay your course. Traveling? Wifi speeds on air planes may cause delays
- Internet Browser.
- Adobe Flash Player for audio and video - (This usually already installed - free download below)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader - For downloading completion forms or optional .pdf manuals (This usually already installed - free download below)
- Our Learning Management System (LMS) has been tested on the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera browsers.
- Contact customer/technical support via phone: Phone support is available around the clock 7 days a week every day, answered locally. If you need assistance, call us anytime at 1.877.550.5808.
- Contact customer/technical support via email: Support email may be answered around the clock 7 days a week. E-mail is an easy way to contact customer support. You can email us here: Email Us.
- Contact customer/technical support via Online Chat: Although calling is a fast way to receive Customer Support, you can click the link below. If a Customer Support representative is available, the image will indicate that the representative is ONLINE. This support icon is located throughout our website.
This is an excellent course. I wish that the Real Estate schools explained the subject matter as thoroughly. I contacted an instructor and Scott was extremely knowledge about the subject. I have taken other course online from companies that charged twice as much but offered only 1/4 of the service 123CEinc.com does. I will definitely be taking more courses from them in the future. Testimonial from Elizabeth in Manchaca, Texas
© 1999-2022 123CE INC * All rights reserved.
Date: 10-01-2022 | Time: 12:18 AM (Central Time)
Call us anytime @ 1.877.550.5808 24/7/365
TREC CE Provider #655 | TREC QE Provider #701055 | NMLS Provider #1400019